Powered by Microsoft Excel™ one of the most powerful programs available. We have created a restaurant accounting program that harnesses that power and delivers the tools you need at a price you can afford. We invite you to compare us to our competitors accounting performance and price. With the money you save on software you can instantly put thousands back on your bottom line. Isn't that why you are purchasing software for your restaurant operations to begin with?
Why buy several software packages that cost thousands but are not linked together? Why not use the software you already have and save up to 50% over other accounting programs? Our copyrighted program works with the power of Excel™, Lotus™, Astound™ or most any software of your choice. Our software is less than 4mb and is poll able and easily remotely transferable. CASH TRRAP restaurant accounting software comes with standard features that are sold as options with other packages. Polling scripts, database, Reports, Previous period links and more!!
This software has been designed and tested by managers in the retail and restaurant industry. Our programs are simple to operate by any member of your staff no matter how small or large your business is. We offer information NOW!
This program package gives the store level manager the information each day that it takes the corporate accountant weeks to send back to the store level manager. With this program you know your operation's financial health before the accountants do.
Our restaurant accounting software provides: Daily Labor Cost, Cost of Goods, Controllable Costs, Profit Performance, Cash Over or Short, Sales Budgets and much much more. This software will help a manager predict and react to budget restrictions in advance with profit and loss information NOW! It will help you succeed with information. The advantage of this package is total automation. With the simple input of your daily Z reports and payroll information entered into the integrated payroll section, the computer will extend daily weekly totals and generate a monthly spread sheet and weekly operating statement. It also tracks your expenditures through account payable ledgers and cash paid out logs. All of this information is sent to the accountability sheet that is active and graphed. The graphs react to sales and expenditures and giving you a real time report on Sales Budgets, Labor Cost and Cost of Goods.
Right Click Choose Desktop
Available in separate modules or 1 complete program
Cost effective Options to fit your accounting needs.
Module 1, Store Data sheet, Daily cash Sheets With General ledger.
Module 2, Store Data sheet, Daily cash Sheets With General ledger and Operating statement + Accountability section
Module 3, Store Data sheet, Daily cash Sheets With General ledger, Operating statement and Accounts payable / payout ledgers + Accountability section
Payroll and Automated schedules Available for all options.
Complete Option Program
Here is a brief description of the CASH TRRAP™ accounting system design and how it works. Input from the operator is limited to about 15 minutes per day, freeing you to manage your operation.
1. The "Store Data" sheet. This is where our wizard customizes your program to look, work and account your operation the way you want. Or if you a current customer this is where links update your program automatically.
2. The "Daily Cash Sheets." There are 31 total daily cash sheets, one for each day of the month. The cash sheet is where your close report data is entered. This information is extended and sent to 100's of areas throughout this program updating charts, week to date totals, month to date totals etc. automating the accounting process for you.
3. The "General Ledger" sheet. This sheet is completely automated. It receives data from all of your "Daily Cash Sheets" instantly giving you sales by category, discounts, net sales, tax, purchase order totals, cash responsibility total, coupons or vouchers, charges, billed accounts, cash deposit, cash over or short, labor % for the day, manual returns, by each day of the month and it even extends month to date totals.
4. The "Accounts Payable" and "Cash Payout" Ledgers track all of your expenditures by category or GLU #s. The form accepts Vendor name, date, invoice #, and amount spent in up to 16 accounting areas. The total invoice dollar amount and total dollar amount by category is extended for you automatically. These figures are sent to your Accountability Statement for COG management charts, and the Operating Statement for COG to sales calculations.
5. The "Operating Statement." This is the heart of the reporting process. It is divided into 4 weeks to meet company's needs that require weekly reporting packages. This form records up to six sales categories. Then it lists sub totals and subtracts your discounts giving you a weekly net sales total. It automatically transfers your purchases by category and sets up your COG % taking into account your inventory totals by category. The OPs statement also displays your labor cost and percentages for you. Then your controllable expenses are calculated giving you a $ total and %. The process displays your profit dollar amount and profit percentage for the week. There is a month to date section that calculates all 4 weeks into a monthly operating column for automatic monthly reporting packages.
6. "Payroll." The payroll section is designed to have it's user just enter time from the time card and it will do the rest. The program will automatically track up to 50 employees. The program will calculate dollar amounts and decide if over time applies or not and adjust and extend it if it does. If you have a meal program at your location it also enters and tracks work days over 4 hrs. There is a payroll summary that extends regular hours and over time hours for each of your staff with pretax dollar amounts, and gives you a running total REG. and OT. as a whole unit. The summary uses a tax hypothetical to give you the most accurate data possible. It works with each of your daily cash sheets sending labor totals and percentages to each cash sheet for the day and MTD totals.
7. Employee "Schedules." The program includes 4, one week schedules that are fully automated. The schedules will give you a budget hour total you can use each day and give you instant feedback on the construction of your schedule for the week. This feature has saved thousands of dollars in over staffing.
8. The "Accountability" sheet is fully automated and displays easy to understand charts giving you an instant health report on your operation. It displays, Sales to date, Budget sales, +/- budgets sales and amount on goal table and chart. Within the Cost of goods budget, actually purchased and +/- budget tables and chart are shown. It will also track up to three franchise or sub categories. This program also displays labor budget dollar amount, actual and over under budget amount tables and charts. Finally your controllable cost budget, actual and +/- budget dollar amount tables and charts.
All of the above features are interconnected and work together doing all of the number crunching for you automatically. Imagine the hours you can save in the office and the $$$$$ you'll save with "Instant Information"
CASH TRRAP™ also offers a wide variety of other control tools such as computerized Inventory Templates, Par guides, Accounts ledgers, Automated purchase orders, Daily Ledgers or Operating Statements. TRRAP has field unit payroll tracking systems for paydate by the week, every 2 weeks, or bimonthly complete with summaries. Contact CASH TRRAP™ with your needs and we will Email you a sample.
Secure online ordering